- Pending - orders will be land in a pending status and will remain in this status for 30 seconds up to a couple minutes. If there are any automations (triggers, scripts etc) this is the time in which those would be happening.
- On Order - indicates the order needs to be pick packed and shipped.
- Processed - indicates the order has been queued for fulfillment or is in fulfillment.
- Shipped - indicates the order has been shipped
- Canceled - indicates the order has been cancelled
- Backorder - indicates the order is a back order. By default, every line that can’t be allowed on an order will have its own backorder (if backorders are allowed). Alternatively we can implement a script that consolidates all backordered lines into a single backorder.
Order Statuses in InfoPlus Print
Created by: Cristina Wilson
Modified on: Fri, 23 Aug, 2019 at 2:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.