1. From the item table in IP, select create new in the upper right corner.
2. Fill in required fields on main screen of order details (*).
- LOB (for clients this will default. ML agents must select)
- SKU (limit 20 characters)
- Item Description (limit 40 characters)
- Unit Description-how it will ship out (i.e. each, case, pallet, etc)
3. In the tabs section, the following details are required:
- Category and Sub Category
- Charge code – chargeable
- Critical amount – zero or qty to keep in reserve
- Max Cycle & Max Interim – maximum qty allowed per order
- Seasonal - yes or no based upon item
- Hazmat – based upon item
- Lot Mixing Rules – details are based upon how items should be received
- Item Mixing Rules – Details based upon how item is to be stored
- Back order – yes to allow a back order to be created when an item is out of stock. No if no back orders are needed.
- Legacy UOM
- Wrap Code – this should match the unit description (i.e. each, case, pallet, etc)
- Units per wrap (i.e. to ship out a case, unit description = case, wrap code = case, units per wrap = 1)
4. To attach an image, click the link and either select or drag and drop image.The image can then be cropped and saved.
- The image can then be cropped and saved.
5. Once all fields have been completed, click save button on bottom right of page.