1. From the order table in IP, select Create New button in the upper right corner
2. Fill in required fields on main screen of order details (*).
- Customer number (to edit the ship to address, click edit to the right of the ship to address)
- Line items (SKU/Item number)
- Carrier (Default carrier codes should be 7000 for parcel and 172 for LTL)
3. All non required information can be added at this time as well (i.e. PO number, customer order number, specific order source, etc.. ) The date will default to the date the order is entered, if there is a future ship date, those details will need to be updated before the order is saved/submitted.
4. The warehouse service level will default to standard service. If a rush service is needed, this will need to be changed manually. The tabs at the bottom of the order can be used to put the order on hold, add order assembly instructions, etc.,
5. When all details have been inputted, click the save button, there is NOT an auto save feature. If there are issues with the order, you will receive an error in red at the top of the screen detailing the items to correct. If there are no errors, an order number will be generated at this point.